Saturday, August 6, 2011

Berries

My my, I waited until the very end... somehow not surprising. I shot a bunch of pics of this tree within a few minutes last night, and this afternoon I slid some sliders and called it good. So yes a quick job but it should suffice:   (Oh whoops, I did not slide the sliders as much as bump them with the arrow keys. #minor-detail)

juniper berries

I just discovered that no links work in the post preview. Now it looks like I can link to the large images after all…

Anyway…     [Thus awkwardly ends his post. We hope he will do better next time…]

2 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous photo - it evokes an evening feeling, I think, and a really cool combo of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a good photographer! And teaching your sister a lot, too. Love that! She's lucky girl! :)

    ReplyDelete